lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

me gustaria mostraros algunas paginas que visito y me gustaria ke vieseis

Sweet Baby Bird Earringspendientes de pajaritos 6,69 euros



Puzzle Piece Necklace and Earrings conjunto de collar y pendientes de puzle 12,67 euros





                                        
Bird With Branch (matte) Lariat Necklace - Support the Humane Society (featured in 4 treasuries) precioso collar para conjuntar con los pendientes



Support the Humane Society - Choose your bird :)
Melissa's Handmade JewelryMelissa'a Handmade Jewelry is carefully handcrafted, quality jewelry creations for your everyday look or that special occassion.



My name is Melissa Wuest (sounds like "wheast") and I love Etsy! I'm so glad I joined. It's so fun and addicting! :)



I'm orginally from Sacramento. I'm married to a wonderful man that loves and supports me. I'm a former competitive gymnast & coach and have a B.S. in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Athletic Training.



I've been making jewelry on & off ever since I was 10. I love expressing my creative & artistic side through jewelry. I'm quite the perfectionist and never stop moving! Which means your order will be processed quickly, your jewelry will be created with care and will be shipped off within 24 hours (unless it's a large/cutsom order)...



Read more



No hay comentarios:

premios

premios
mi primer premio